查看: 17044|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[动漫酷族] 死神番外-99话最完整文字情报

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#楼
发表于 2008-9-24 12:39:32 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Bleach -99: Turn Back the Pendulum 10

续上一话, 蓝染披露身份之后, 平子说: ''这样啊, 是你...'' 蓝染问平子: 你是甚麼时候开始知道的? 平子答: 从一开始. 平子说他从来不信任蓝染, 正是为此选择蓝染当他的副队长.

“I have to thank you for that, Captain Hirako.” Says Aizen with a smile, “Because you always suspected me, that’s why you never notice.”
''这件事我真要多谢你呢, 平子队长.'' 蓝染微笑着说, ''正因为你一直怀疑我, 你才一直没留意到.''

“I said I knew it.”
''我就说我知道了.''

“No. You really don’t know…that it wasn’t me who has been by your side for the past month.” Hirako is shock while Aizen continues to talk about making enemy misinterpret the atmosphere around them is the true power of Kyouka Suigetsu. Or the absolute hypnosis
''不. 你真的不知道... 过去一个月陪伴您身边的人, 并不是我.'' 平子震惊, 蓝染继续说他怎样能令敌人完全错误接收他们处身的环境, 这是镜花水月的能力, 也就是绝对催眠.

“You are a very intelligent person, Captain Hirako.” Says Aizen. “If you has approach me like other captains I might have overlooked you. But you did not do it. Because you didn’t trust me so you always keep your distant. You never be open nor share any information to let me get to you.”
蓝染续道: ''平子队长, 你真是一个很聪明的人呢. 如果你像其他队长一样对待我的话, 我可能会看漏了你. 可是你没有这样做. 你从不信任我, 所以一直保持着距离. 你从来不公开或者分享任何能够让我占到你上风的资讯.''

“That is why you never notice someone has switched a place with me. A guy I have used to replace me, I have him learn everything about me. How I act, how I talk and interact with you, how I interact with other sub-ordinates and even how I interact with other captains. Even so, if you really knew me, you would have notice some mistakes from that ‘me’.
''就是因为这样, 你从来没留意到有人和我调转了位置. 我用来代替我的那个家伙-- 我让他学会了我的一切. 我怎样行动, 怎样说话, 怎样和你沟通, 怎样和其他副官交流, 甚至是我怎样和其他队长交流. 可是, 假如你真的熟悉我, 总会看出 '我' 犯的一些错误.''

“And that is the reason why you are lying here. Because you know nothing about me, Captain Hirako.”
''这就是你现在躺在这裏的原因. 平子队长, 我的一切, 你甚麼都不知道.''

All Hirako could do is staring at Aizen while he continues to talk about the right to refuse the vice captain position.  
平子所能做的只有瞪着蓝染, 蓝染一直说下去, 提到了他拒绝副队长职位的权利.

“Do you understand? You didn’t ‘choose’ me. I have ‘chosen’ you, Captain Hirako. You should apologize to your friends, because you have chosen me to become your vice, that is why them including you are in this situation.” And that makes Hirako so angry that he tries to swing his sword. But the moment he brings his sword out, the mask is starting to form on his face. He then turn around to look at his friends and see that they all are having the mask forming on their faces. Hirako screams at Aizen asking what had he done to them but Hirako ends up screaming in pain.
''你明白了吗? 你没有选择我, 平子队长, 是我选择了你. 向你的朋友道歉吧, 因为你拣选了我成为你的副官, 令得他们, 包括你, 陷入现在这副局面.''
这句话挑起了平子的怒火, 他凖备挥刀, 可是把刀拔出那一刹那, 脸上就开始形成面具. 接着他掉转头去察看伙伴们, 看见他们脸上也都全部开始形成面具 .
平子向蓝染尖叫着, 质问蓝染他究竟对他们做了些什麼, 但是到头来尖叫成了痛楚发出的惨叫.

“I see.” Says Aizen, “Emotions such as anxiety or anger will increase the rate of becoming a hollow.” Hirako heard that but Aizen says he doesn’t need to know anything and leaves Hirako screamimg.
''我明白了'' 蓝染说. ''忧虑, 愤怒等等情绪, 会加速虚化的速度.'' 平子听到了, 可是蓝染说平子不需要知道什麼, 留下尖叫的平子.

Aizen then sees Hiyori who is staring at Hirako for a while and calls him name out. Once she called, Aizen calls Tousen and within a second, he cut Hiyori who is trying to stand up.  
然后, 蓝染看见日世里, 她紧紧盯着平子好一会, 又叫出了他的名字. 她一叫出声来, 蓝染就呼唤东仙, 一瞬间东仙就斩中了想站起来的日世里.

After Hiyori fell, Aizen turns back to Hirako and asks if they should finish this. Aizen draws out his sword, “You are the perfect Captain. Because you suspected me so you interfered. Because you don’t trust me, so you kept the distance and you thought of controlling me those eyes you used.”
日世里堕地之后, 蓝染把脸转回向着平子, 问平子他们是不是该了结了. 蓝染拔刀. ''你真是一个完美的队长呢. 正因为你怀疑我, 你干预了. 因为你不信任我, 你就维持着距离, 还想到了用眼睛控制着我.''

scar言: 最后一句说啥啊, 英文那句我可不知道他想表达些什麼, 哪位大人有兴趣, 请自行对照研究吧....

“But allow me to say one thing. Betrayal is not the worst thing. The scariest is the betrayal that eyes cannot see.”
''可是, 容我说一句话吧. 背叛不算最坏, 最可怖的还是眼睛看不见, 背叛了你.''

He lifts his sword and says, “good bye, Captain Hirako. You all are the best resources.”  
他举起刀, 说道: ''平子队长, 再会吧. 你们真是最好的材料了.''

But before he could kill Hirako, a shadow attacks Aizen from behind but he managed to block the attack but his vice captain badge falls.
然而, 就在他杀掉平子之前, 蓝染身后一个阴影从后袭搫他, 他挡住了攻势, 副官章却还是掉落了.

The person who attacked him is Urahara and behind him is Tessai. All Aizen did is simply says, “Ho…we have new guests.”
攻击他的人是浦原, 身后还有铁斋. 蓝染只是说一句: ''呵...有新访客呢.''
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|北京师范大学论坛 ( 京ICP备07038780号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 04:32 , Processed in 0.266817 second(s), 15 queries .